The benefit of living in South Africa is that Summer is on the way. Spring has come, apparently, but is now more evident – and the weather has been great for the past couple of days. Pity the rain is going to start within the next day or two.
Pity, of course, for my friends and family – I prefer the rain. Soothing, refreshing and cleansing. One of those things. Sunshine is great too, but my motto is: when you get hot, you can only take off that many clothes but when you are cold, pile ’em on!
There is much ado in the world of technology. Never a dull moment!
- This watch reminds me of those 3-D pictures (sitting cross-eyed, trying to make out the picture)
- For Dr Who fans (and who isn’t?)
- Blackberry has introduced its new toy and how it compares to the competition
- Had one of these as a toy when I was a child – now you can have one made – life size!
- An amazing story – ingenious!
Weekends rock, weekends roll and weekends fly past. I suppose when you are bored, it drags by, but with much to do things really move fast. But either way, December is nearly here, then leave for a month!
So have a good rest-of-the-week and weekend!