May has begun, technically the last month of Autumn. This week however is just going to be rainy here in Cape Town.
Rain is my favorite weather, however many don’t agree with me. It takes all types! Although I can definitely see the point of sunny weather, especially after shaking off some of my insulation 🙂
Some tidbits for the day:
- Check your Facebook privacy settings, otherwise it could come back to bite you
- The iPad sales already reached 1 million – faster that the iPhone!
- Scientists managed to create data storage of 512GB on a chip of 4cm2 (four square centimeters!)
- Beware of the impending strike on 10 May here in SA, due to hit Metrorail as well as Transnet
- And, at last, two-ingredient homemade ice cream!
Lekker day to all!